Intended to protect eyes from fragments, wreckages, dust, dirt, weather phenomena.
Meets STANAG 4296 requirements.
2.3 mm thick polycarbonate lenses provide protection against ballistic and mechanical fragments with a typical mass of 325 mg and a velocity (215 + 5) m/s, with an epicentre of an explosion at a distance of 30 m.
A damaging fragment is modelled by A3/6723/6 imitator due to STANAG 2920. Withstand the impact of 22 mm diameter steel ball with 43 g weight, at a speed of 5.1 m/s. Resistant to the impact of 6 mm diameter steel ball with 0.86 g weight, at a speed of 120 + 30 m/s.
• Protects against optical radiation, including ultraviolet radiation;
• No deformation after exposure for 72 hours at -51 °C to + 50 °C;
• Each lens has an anti-fog and anti-scratch layer;
• No optical aberrations;
• The total weight (without case and accessories): 42 g.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT:
• Length adjustable frame
• Set of polycarbonate lenses (3 pcs.): clear, grey, orange
• Elastic retaining strap;
• Textile bags for storage and care of lenses - 2 pcs;
• Hard case for storage and transportation - 1 pc;
• Diopter frame (additional option)
• Green spectrum anti-laser lens (additional option)
Tactical glasses TREVIX
- Product Code: TREVIX TAC
- Availability: In Stock